Cheryl Cole gushes about `special` romance with new boyfriend Tre
London: Cheryl Cole has spoken about her relationship with boyfriend Tre Holloway for the first time, saying that their romance is “special.”
Rare scenes showing the pair feeding each other sweets, kissing and going out drinking shots, will be screened as part of a new ITV documentary called ‘Cheryl: Access All Areas.’
In rehearsals for her recent solo tour, Cole said: “Tre is a dancer and he is my boyfriend. And the rest you can figure out for yourself.”
Later they are showing saying “tomato and potato” in American and UK accents as they flirt in dance rehearsals.
The 29-year-old singer then refers to their amazing romance that spills over to when they are on stage.
“There is a presence with Tre, he gives 100 percent on that stage every single time. He doesn’t know any other percentage,” the Mirror quoted her as saying.
“There is a stronger connection and a chemistry you wouldn’t have with any other dancer.
“To have that relationship is rare, to be able to have it with you and share those moments is pretty special actually,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Going vegan one of the best decisions I took: Shruti Haasan
- Angelina Jolie may star in 'Maleficent 2'
- Irrfan Khan unveils first look of his banned Bangladeshi film ‘Doob’
- Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt promote 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' like Dilliwallas!
- Zee Cine Awards 2017: Check out the nominations for the Viewers’ Choice categories
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!