Cheryl Cole marries boyfriend of three months
Los Angeles: Cheryl Cole married her French boyfriend Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini a week ago.
The Girls Aloud singer made the announcement that she had tied the knot with Fernandez-Versini on July 7, reportedly.
"I usually do not discuss my personal life but to stop the speculation I want to share my happy news... Jean-Bernard and I married on 7/7/14. We are very happy and excited to move forward with our lives together," Cole said in a statement on her website.
The 31-year-old posted a close-up picture of her wedding ring alongside the statement.
It has been reported that the couple married on a beach on the island of Mustique with just four guests in attendance including Cole`s mother Joan Callaghan, but the singer did not give any details about the ceremony.
The `X Factor` judge was previously married to footballer Ashley Cole but they divorced in 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own s**t' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex