Cheryl Cole marries boyfriend of three months
Los Angeles: Cheryl Cole married her French boyfriend Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini a week ago.
The Girls Aloud singer made the announcement that she had tied the knot with Fernandez-Versini on July 7, reportedly.
"I usually do not discuss my personal life but to stop the speculation I want to share my happy news... Jean-Bernard and I married on 7/7/14. We are very happy and excited to move forward with our lives together," Cole said in a statement on her website.
The 31-year-old posted a close-up picture of her wedding ring alongside the statement.
It has been reported that the couple married on a beach on the island of Mustique with just four guests in attendance including Cole`s mother Joan Callaghan, but the singer did not give any details about the ceremony.
The `X Factor` judge was previously married to footballer Ashley Cole but they divorced in 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year