Cheryl Cole marries boyfriend of three months
Los Angeles: Cheryl Cole married her French boyfriend Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini a week ago.
The Girls Aloud singer made the announcement that she had tied the knot with Fernandez-Versini on July 7, reportedly.
"I usually do not discuss my personal life but to stop the speculation I want to share my happy news... Jean-Bernard and I married on 7/7/14. We are very happy and excited to move forward with our lives together," Cole said in a statement on her website.
The 31-year-old posted a close-up picture of her wedding ring alongside the statement.
It has been reported that the couple married on a beach on the island of Mustique with just four guests in attendance including Cole`s mother Joan Callaghan, but the singer did not give any details about the ceremony.
The `X Factor` judge was previously married to footballer Ashley Cole but they divorced in 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!