Cheryl Cole to spend Christmas in LA with beau Tre
London: Cheryl Cole will spend Christmas in Los Angeles with her new boyfriend Tre Holloway, in a new sign that their love is blossoming.
And showing how serious she is about dancer Tre, the Girls Aloud singer is going to meet his parents for the first time.
Cheryl usually celebrated Christmas in her native North East England with mum Joan and other family.
“Tre invited Cheryl to spend Christmas at home with him in the States and she was delighted to say ‘yes’,” the Sun quoted a friend of Cheryl, 29, as saying.
“Christmas is a big deal to Cheryl and she always takes time off to just relax with her family and chill out. She is looking forward to being able to spend time with Tre and meet his family. And Tre is equally excited. He’s mad about Cheryl and is desperate to show her off to his family and friends.
“The pair have grown increasingly close in recent weeks and the relationship is going from strength to strength,” the source added.
Tre, 27, who has been dating Cheryl for six months, was recently introduced to Cheryl’s family at a party for her brother Garry in Hollywood.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Good news! Rannvijay Singha blessed with a baby girl
- Shahid Kapoor’s sister Sanah secretly engaged?
- Suyyash Rai – Kishwer Merchantt marriage: These photos will restore your faith in LOVE
- Trouble in marriage? Know when you need to consult a counsellor
- Did Vin Diesel just confirm Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone's relationship?