Cheryl Cole will not ask her boyfriend to move to UK
London: Singer-songwriter Cheryl Cole doesn`t want to ruin her relationship with Tre Holloway by asking him to move to the UK.
The 29-year-old `Girls Aloud` singer is planning to relocate to the US for her American dancer boyfriend rather than asking him to move to UK, reported Contactmusic.
"Cheryl`s family have suggested she persuade Tre to move to the UK full time, but he`s made it clear his career is in the US. He`s also close to his family, especially his mother Shirley, and wants to be near them.
"Cheryl understands her family are making these suggestions out of love but she`s determined she won`t risk losing Tre for anyone. She`s told Joan that she knows she`s worried, but she won`t sacrifice her relationship with Tre," a source said.
Though, Cole is excited to move in with her boyfriend but at the same time she is worried about leaving her own family behind.
"Cheryl gets homesick even on holidays. She had always said, while she loves Los Angeles and wanted to make her mark there, she`d never leave the UK as it`s her home. She`s now nervous about making a permanent move and has asked her mother to emigrate with her if she leaves but Joan`s happy in the UK," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra to attend Oscars 2017 and look who's with her!
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi