Cheryl Hines, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. are officially married
Washington: Cheryl Hines and Robert F. Kennedy Jr. have officially tied the knot at the Kennedy family compound on Cape Cod in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts on August 2.
Around 300 guests joined the auspicious occasion, including Larry David, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Kevin Nealon and Ed Begley Jr. Hines, a magazine reported.
This would be the second marriage for the `Curb Your Enthusiasm` actress and third for Kennedy Jr.
Hines and Kennedy Jr., the son of Ethel and Robert F. Kennedy and nephew of John F. Kennedy revealed the news of their engagement at Muhammad Ali `s Celebrity Fight Night in Phoenix, Arizona, on April 29 after two years of dating.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!
- Shedding extra kilos for my next role: Bhumi Pednekar