Chinmayi marries actor Rahul Ravindran
Chennai: Popular playback singer Chinmayi Sripada, known for chartbusters such as ‘Mast Magan’ and ‘Titli’, married actor Rahul Ravindran here Monday.
The event was attended by the couple`s families and close friends from the industry.
Rahul and Chinmayi, who have been dating each other for nearly a year, got married in traditional south Indian style.
While Chinmayi was draped in a silk sari, Rahul was seen in a white dhoti.
Rahul, who has proved his mettle with films such as ‘Andala Rakshasi’ and ‘Vanakkam Chennai’, is a popular actor in Tamil and Telugu film industries.
Besides singing, Chinmayi is also known as a dubbing artist. She has dubbed for actresses such as Sameera Reddy, Kajal Agarwal and Neetu Chandra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?