Chitrangada Singh files for divorce
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Chitrangada Singh, whose troubled personal life was in speculation for long, has reportedly filed for divorce from Jyoti Randhawa.
According to a leading daily, the dusky beauty along with her husband Jyoti Randhawa filed for a mutual divorce at a city court on Friday. The couple, that has a son named Zorawar, avoided the paparazzi, as they appeared in the court. They were accompanied by their close relatives and a few police staff.
While fixing the next date of hearing for November 11, the family court asked the couple to think of reconciliation.
“Both Chitrangda and Jyoti had hired lawyers from Delhi. It seems the duo did not want the matter to go public,” a lawyer at the court said.
Rumours surrounding Chitrangada’s marriage going kaput was on and off the news in the recent past.
Singh’s husband Randhawa is a golf player, who was ranked in the top 100 of the Official World Golf Ranking several times between 2004 and 2009.
Chitrangada has acted in films like ‘Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi’, ‘Yeh Saali Zindagi’ and ‘Inkaar’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai