Chris and I are not together: Rihanna
London: Singer Rihanna, who recently reunited with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown, says they are not together as a couple.
When asked whether she is still dating Brown, the 24-year-old pop star told Bravo`s Andy Cohen during a Facebook Live interview Thursday: "No. Not together."
But she said she is still on friendly terms with Chris, reports a website.
"Basically it`s the way I look at everything regarding my personal life. Even though you have to witness it, it still is mine. This is mine at this point, and when it gets to my music, I`ll give and I`ll give, and I just feel like I need to keep a little bit for me that I get to decide. If I had it my way, it would be really nobody`s business," she said.
Brown is still under supervised probation for beating her in 2009 and talking about him, Rihanna said: "He`s dope too. He`s kinda alright."
Last month Brown revealed he had split from his girlfriend of one year Karrueche Tran to focus on his friendship with Rihanna.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing