Chris Brown advises men on how to treat their girlfriends
New York: Chris Brown went into a foul-mouthed tirade about how to talk to a lady while at a Hollywood club on Thursday.
In a tape obtained by TMZ.com, the 23-year-old singer interrupted the DJ in order to spread the wisdom he`s apparently learned about the fairer sex.
Though Rihanna wasn`t in attendance, a large part of the speech seems to be directed at her, now that her on-again-off-again relationship with Brown is back on.
"Every guy in this building has said one thing to their female. If you`re not an insecure n----r, and you let her have fun with her friends, I applaud you. But you gotta say that one thing to her, and I made this s-t up," the New York Daily News quoted him as saying.
"Don`t make me have to tell you again, that that`s my p---y, baby! It is mine, baby, babe, mine. So you better not give it away. So every person in this motherf----g building, if you got a bad b---h you better say that to her. Cause she might f-k another n----r," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic
- TV dude Karan Wahi is dating Jinita Sheth!
- Preity Zinta finally talks about dating her husband Gene Goodenough!