Chris Brown doesn’t have the luxury of messing up again: Rihanna
London: R&B star Rihanna has warned boyfriend Chris Brown that she will walk away if he ever hits her again.
The 25-year-old `Diamonds` singer claimed Brown, who physically assaulted her in 2009, now had a fantastic heart, reported Sun Online.
"If he gives me that again, here`s what I give him: nothing. I just walk away. He doesn`t have that luxury of messing up again," she said.
Rihanna shocked millions when she took Brown back in October. She even went to the Grammys with him this month, despite the fact his assault came at a pre-Grammys party in 2009. The pair are currently holidaying in Hawaii.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth