Chris Brown is not a monster, says Rihanna
Los Angeles: Singer Rihanna says her boyfriend Chris Brown is a good man unlike what people think of him.
The couple announced their patch up recently after staying apart for three years. They parted ways in 2009 after Brown physically assaulting Rihanna.
However, Brown, who faced six months of community service for the offence, is a changed man now, says Rihanna, reports mirror.co.uk.
"For a long time he was really angry...there`s so many reasons why I ever reconsidered having him in my life. He`s not the monster everyone thinks. He`s a good person," Rihanna said.
"He has a fantastic heart. He`s giving and loving. And he`s fun to be around. That`s what I love about him - he always makes me laugh," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'