Chris Brown is not a monster, says Rihanna
Los Angeles: Singer Rihanna says her boyfriend Chris Brown is a good man unlike what people think of him.
The couple announced their patch up recently after staying apart for three years. They parted ways in 2009 after Brown physically assaulting Rihanna.
However, Brown, who faced six months of community service for the offence, is a changed man now, says Rihanna, reports mirror.co.uk.
"For a long time he was really angry...there`s so many reasons why I ever reconsidered having him in my life. He`s not the monster everyone thinks. He`s a good person," Rihanna said.
"He has a fantastic heart. He`s giving and loving. And he`s fun to be around. That`s what I love about him - he always makes me laugh," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma’s rumoured former girlfriend deactivates Twitter account?
- Fawad Khan all set to make a comeback!
- Anupam Kher's latest gift to mother leaves her teary-eyed!
- 'Padmavati' controversy: Sanjay Leela Bhansali keeping in mind public sentiments, says Shahid Kapoor
- Rajinikanth cancels Sri Lanka visit following opposition from pro-Tamil outfits
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage