Chris Brown supports Rihanna for Diamond tour
London: Singer Rihanna is busy preparing for her Diamond World Tour, and if sources are to be believed, she is seeking emotional supoort from boyfriend Chris Brown and mother Monica.
"Rihanna is happy and really excited to kick off the tour and do it big. She has already started with the rehearsals," femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
She has been taking suggestions from her mother, and Brown has reportedly wished her luck.
Brown is still on probation for beating Rihanna in 2009.
The 25-year-old singer recently spoke about her love for the 23-year-old rapper and admitted she can`t continue to bury her feelings for him, even after the assault.
"I wanted him to know what it felt like to lose me, to feel the consequences of that. So when that love came back, it hit me like a tonne of bricks," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!