Chris Brown supports Rihanna for Diamond tour
London: Singer Rihanna is busy preparing for her Diamond World Tour, and if sources are to be believed, she is seeking emotional supoort from boyfriend Chris Brown and mother Monica.
"Rihanna is happy and really excited to kick off the tour and do it big. She has already started with the rehearsals," femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
She has been taking suggestions from her mother, and Brown has reportedly wished her luck.
Brown is still on probation for beating Rihanna in 2009.
The 25-year-old singer recently spoke about her love for the 23-year-old rapper and admitted she can`t continue to bury her feelings for him, even after the assault.
"I wanted him to know what it felt like to lose me, to feel the consequences of that. So when that love came back, it hit me like a tonne of bricks," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi