Chris Hemsworth and bros `great` with women, says wife
Washington: Chris Hemsworth`s wife Elsa Pataky has revealed that her husband and his brothers Luke and Liam are absolute gentlemen went it comes to handling women, despite their `tough and manly` appearance.
Pataky, who has 10-month-old daughter India Rose with Hemsworth, insisted that the brothers, who are known for their action packed roles on screen, are big softies in real life and gave credit to the way they were raised, Contactmusic reported.
She said that the siblings really know how to take care of women as their mom did a great job raising them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Madhur Bhandarkar reacts to Javed Akhtar's 'hardly literate' tweet
- Not bothered about fashion police: Priyanka Chopra
- Dubbing is like reliving the whole film: Kriti Sanon
- 'Kader Khan in Canada with son, everything fine'
- Feel proud to generate steady work for craftsmen: Manish Malhotra
- Yuvraj Singh celebrates wifey Hazel Keech's birthday and the cake looks awesome!
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!