Chris Martin opens up about split from Gwyneth Paltrow
London: Chris Martin has said that he was "terrified" of being in love with Gwyneth Paltrow and it was affecting his music.
The 37-year-old musician said that his "own issues" were getting in the way of his relationship with his wife, a leading daily reported.
Martin told that he wouldn`t use the word breakdown, explaining that this was more a realisation about trying to grow up basically.
He said what changed for him was that he didn`t want to go through life being scared of it, being scared of love, being scared of rejection, being scared of failure, adding that ever since the band came out, they have been a very polarising group as they do a certain thing very well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Angelina Jolie's father wants Brangelina to get back together for kids
- Karan Johar wishes to embrace parenthood, says he has nurturing quality!
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘partner in crime’ Twinkle Khanna posts HILARIOUS video to celebrate 16 years of marriage – WATCH
- Here’s how you can regain your spouse’s attention
- Good news! Rannvijay Singha blessed with a baby girl