Chris Martin`s father opens up about son`s split
London: Singer Chris Martin`s father is upset over his son`s separation with actress Gwyneth Paltrow after 11 years of marriage.
The Cold Play singer`s father Anthony Martin, however, insisted that the couple is one good terms, reported Contactmusic.
"If you are married you know you have good days and bad days. We all have our ups and downs. It is sad because there are our two grandchildren. But it is all very amicable between them," he said.
The singer`s 71-year-old grandfather is also sad with the couple`s separation but is "very proud" of what they have achieved.
"I am very proud of what they have achieved in their lives," said Martin senior.
The pair announced their separation recently by issuing a joint statement.
They first met at one of Coldplay`s concerts back in 2002 and married a year later in a secret Southern California ceremony.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- It's high time we respond to terrorism: John Abraham
- Amit Trivedi's father passes away, friends Vishal-Shekhar step in for him at Bollywood Music Project
- Nidhhi Agerwal to be on strict diet for 'Munna Michael'
- Salman Khan backs Pakistani actors, says artistes are not terrorists
- 'Pink' box office collection! Amitabh Bachchan starrer courtroom drama inching towards Rs 60 cr