Christina Ricci loves saying `fiance` more than `boyfriend`
Washington: Christina Ricci has revealed that getting to say `fiance` instead of `boyfriend` is her favourite thing about being engaged.
Ricci said at The Smurfs 2 premier in New York City on Sunday that people take her the word `fiance` more seriously, People Magazine reported.
She further added that she cant` wait to call her fiance, camera technician James Heerdegen , `husband` once they are married.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vikas Bahl questions demand to boycott Pakistani artistes
- Pakistani actors must condemn attack on Indians: Anupam Kher
- 'Modern Family' to feature transgender child actor
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- Think calmly, speak calmly: Juhi Chawla advises people who 'have gone out of senses'