Christina Ricci marries James Heerdegen in intimate ceremony
Los Angeles: `Penelope` star Christina Ricci tied the knot with fiance James Heerdegen in an intimate ceremony.
The couple, who confirmed their engagement in February, exchanged vows in front of their nearest and dearest family and friends at Harold Pratt House And Peterson Hall on Manhattan`s Upper East Side in New York, reported E! online.
The 33-year-old actress looked stunning in a high neck white silk tulle Givenchy haute couture gown featuring Chantilly lace applique and satin piping.
Embroidered micro pearls covered the gown`s full-length sleeves, while a long train added some drama.
Ricci wore her long brunette mane swept back from her face in a side bun, complete with a white tulle veil which featured matching Chantilly lace applique.
Once the formalities were over, guests enjoyed a cocktail hour before joining the new Mr and Mrs Heerdegen for dinner and dessert.
The actress met her husband, a camera technician and dolly grip, on the set of 2011`s now-cancelled TV series `Pan Am`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year