Clint Eastwood is dating Christina Sandera
Los Angeles: Veteran Hollywood actor-director Clint Eastwood has reportedly found love in hostess Christina Sandera.
The 84-year-old star and his TV news anchor wife Dina Eastwood split last October. Eastwood and Sandera were last photographed together shopping at an LA Whole Foods on June 1, reportedly.
"She lives with him in his house he used to share with Dina. She moved in months ago," a source said. Sandera works at Eastwood`s Mission Ranch Hotel in Carmel, California.
"Clint`s kids have all met Christina and like [her]," the source added. This is Eastwood`s second relationship since splitting with TV news anchor wife Dina Eastwood.
Post-breakup, the pair were involved in a shocking exes swap. Eastwood romanced photographer Erica Tomlinson-Fisher soon after as Dina, 48, began to date Tomlinson-Fisher`s ex?husband, University of Hawaii basketball coach Scott Fisher.
"After Scott and Erica divorced, Erica was sure Scott was romancing Dina. Erica called Clint`s office last February to discuss her suspicions -- then he fell for her!"
Eastwood seems to have moved on since then. "Erica Tomlinson-Fischer now seems to be gone. She hasn`t been around in awhile. He is with Christina and happy," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mahira Khan's role chopped in big Bollywood debut 'Raees'—Here's all you need to know
- Rukmini- devoted wife of Sri Krishna and incarnation of Goddess Lakshmi
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed to Sanjay Dutt for Rajkumar Hirani's biopic!
- Aditya Chopra to launch Raj Kapoor's grandson Aadar Jain