Clint Eastwood`s wife Dina files for divorce
Washington: Clint Eastwood`s estranged wife of 17 years Dina has filed for legal separation from the iconic actor.
Dina has filed a petition in Monterey County Superior Court, demanding spousal support and physical custody their teenage daughter, Morgan, CBS News reported.
Another report has claimed that the petition also indicated that the couple had a premarital agreement.
At the end of August, a US publication had reported the couple, who had met when Dina was assigned to interview the veteran actor for her TV news station, had called it quits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks