Clint Eastwood`s wife files for divorce
Los Angeles: Actor-director Clint Eastwood`s estranged wife Dina has filed for divorce.
The duo, who got married in 1996, separated in August and now Dina has filed for divorce Tuesday, bringing their 17-year-long marriage to an end.
Dina, had filed legal documents last month for formal separation but withdrew them. Now, she has filed for divorce based on irreconcilable differences, reports tmz.com.
She has demanded the full custody of their 17-year-old daughter Morgan, spousal support and attorney fees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raaz Reboot' passed with no cuts by CBFC: Mukesh Bhatt
- Why Lord Hanuman carries a mountain on his arm! Here's why
- I live every day like it's my last: Ranveer Singh
- Saina Nehwal's dinner date with Deepika Padukone is high on style! Pics inside
- Irrfan Khan to star in 'Life In A Metro' sequel? Here's what we know so far!