Clint Eastwood`s wife files for divorce
Los Angeles: Actor-director Clint Eastwood`s estranged wife Dina has filed for divorce.
The duo, who got married in 1996, separated in August and now Dina has filed for divorce Tuesday, bringing their 17-year-long marriage to an end.
Dina, had filed legal documents last month for formal separation but withdrew them. Now, she has filed for divorce based on irreconcilable differences, reports tmz.com.
She has demanded the full custody of their 17-year-old daughter Morgan, spousal support and attorney fees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Best of your sex life begins at 40!
- I am proud of doing 'Rustom': Ileana D'Cruz
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex
- New study reveals real reason behind super sex life