Clint Eastwood`s wife files for divorce
Los Angeles: Actor-director Clint Eastwood`s estranged wife Dina has filed for divorce.
The duo, who got married in 1996, separated in August and now Dina has filed for divorce Tuesday, bringing their 17-year-long marriage to an end.
Dina, had filed legal documents last month for formal separation but withdrew them. Now, she has filed for divorce based on irreconcilable differences, reports tmz.com.
She has demanded the full custody of their 17-year-old daughter Morgan, spousal support and attorney fees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Find out which day of the week is dedicated to which Lord!
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside