Clint Eastwood`s wife files for divorce
Los Angeles: Actor-director Clint Eastwood`s estranged wife Dina has filed for divorce.
The duo, who got married in 1996, separated in August and now Dina has filed for divorce Tuesday, bringing their 17-year-long marriage to an end.
Dina, had filed legal documents last month for formal separation but withdrew them. Now, she has filed for divorce based on irreconcilable differences, reports tmz.com.
She has demanded the full custody of their 17-year-old daughter Morgan, spousal support and attorney fees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic