Clint Eastwood`s wife files for divorce
Los Angeles: Actor-director Clint Eastwood`s estranged wife Dina has filed for divorce.
The duo, who got married in 1996, separated in August and now Dina has filed for divorce Tuesday, bringing their 17-year-long marriage to an end.
Dina, had filed legal documents last month for formal separation but withdrew them. Now, she has filed for divorce based on irreconcilable differences, reports tmz.com.
She has demanded the full custody of their 17-year-old daughter Morgan, spousal support and attorney fees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss