Clooney hunts for French love nest
New York: Actor George Clooney, who is engaged to British lawyer Amal Alamuddin, is reportedly in search of a love nest in the south of France.
The Hollywood star is said to be looking for a spacious new pad and he has already put feelers out to estate agents in the area, reports nypost.com.
"Clooney has sent a request to real estate agents in the south of France. He is specifically shopping for a `house on the beach`," said a source.
"The Monuments Men" star`s French home will be in addition to a new house in London, where Alamuddin lives and plans to stay after her marriage to the 53-year-old.
Clooney also has homes in Los Angeles and Los Cabos, Mexico, as well as his famous villa in Lake Como, Italy.
The couple is on the lookout for a private location for their nuptials.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex