Cole plans second wedding to husband for friends, family
New York: Cheryl Cole has tied the knot with her new husband Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini two weeks ago, but the pop star is reportedly planning a second wedding bash for her family and friends to attend.
Cole, 31, and Jean-Bernard wed earlier this month in a private ceremony on the remote island of Mustique attended by just four guests, including her mother Joan Callaghan and her PA Lily England, suggest reports.
"A lot of her family haven`t even met the guy, and some were upset about missing the big day. So they want to do something to make up for things. It will also be a great opportunity for family and friends of both sides to get to know each other.
"The couple could have done it later in the year, but they want all their loved ones to share their happiness as soon as possible," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Virtual peer pressure can also spark competition
- Good news bookworms! 22nd Delhi Book Fair begins today
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!