Colin Firth seduced me, says Cameron Diaz
London: Cameron Diaz says she fell under the charms of Colin Firth while shooting for their new film Gambit.
“He seduced me straight away,” a leading daily has quoted the 40-year-old actress as saying at the film’s West End premiere.
“I was like, ``What is going on here? Why am I falling in love with Colin Firth?’”
Firth, however, seems less than confident that Miss Diaz saw him looking his best.
“My legs are on show in the film a lot,” he sighs. “Men’s legs are not, sadly, very attractive.”
When asked what attracted her to Firth, she said, “It’s the British sense of humour, it is unique.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled