CONFIRMED: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have parted ways!
New Delhi: Hollywood’s one of the most noted couples – Justin Bieber (18) and Selena Gomez (20), have reportedly called-off their almost two-year-old romance a week ago as reported by the US edition of the People magazine.
Rumour mills are abuzz with news that the duo seem to have broken up owing to their demanding work schedules which is leaving them with little time to spend with each other. However, the reality could perhaps be something else and here’s why we think so.
According to eyewitnesses, Justin Bieber was spotted getting intimate with the 19-year-old Hungarian Victoria`s Secret model Barbara Palvin. Bieber and Palvin had reportedly been to a performance of ‘The Lion King’ together this week and it was not difficult to sense that there was something more to that ‘casual’ outing.
Later on, Selena Gomez tweeted a picture of the Biebs and Lil` Twist, with the Victoria`s Secret model photo-bombing the shot with a goofy look on her face. The picture was captioned "........". The picture had clearly hinted towards some unexpected news. “She had some trust issues. It`s not easy, but the relationship needed to end”, said a source to People.
Earlier this year, it was speculated that the couple had broken-up but that news had turned out to be untrue. However, this time it has been confirmed that Bieber and Selena have parted their ways, perhaps for good!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Baahubali 2: New poster featuring angry Prabhas unveiled! - See pic
- Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar to compete with Kapil Sharma by teaming up for new show?
- Kapil Sharma’s rumoured former girlfriend deactivates Twitter account?
- Fawad Khan all set to make a comeback!
- Anupam Kher's latest gift to mother leaves her teary-eyed!
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage