Couldn`t be away from her for long: Wright on Keegan
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Mark Wright is so much in love with his fiancee Michelle Keegan that he cannot stay away from her for a long time.
"The moment I met her I was completely different," Wright said.
Wright had to stay away from Keegan for three months to work on his own TV show and it drove the 27-year-old insane and forced him to take a week`s break and proposed to her, reportedly.
The couple dated for almost six months before getting engaged in Dubai in September 2013.
"I was desperate to see her, I missed her so much and that`s when I realised, `f****** hell, this is intense`. I couldn`t be away from her for that long, so I thought I`m going to get on this flight and propose.
"I flew Michelle to Dubai and that`s where I told her I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. I`ve got now, for the first time in my life, what I`ve always wanted and what every boy dreams of - affection in a relationship, love, best friend, a girl I fancy...everything rolled into one," Wright said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maha Shivaratri: Here’s the lyrics of Shiva Aarti
- When Raj Kapoor gave gold coins to Zeenat Aman!
- Pooja Bhatt to file police complaint against man posing as her agent
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year