Courteney Cox and David Arquette divorce finalized
New York: Courteney Cox and her husband David Arquette `s divorce was finalized on Tuesday in a Los Angeles Superior Court, according to reports.
The couple announced their split in 2010, but it took them almost 2 years to actually file divorce papers - filing it on the same day in June 2012, the New York Daily News reported.
They pair wanted joint custody of their only child, 8-year-old daughter Coco.
The divorce proceedings were cordial and the couple are still on friendly terms.
The former `Friends` star said on `The Ellen DeGeneres Show` in January that Arquette is her best friend in the world and she loves him.
Arquette told People magazine that Cox is incredible and he loves her, too, adding that she is an amazing and a beautiful person.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Throwback! We bet you haven't seen these rare Bollywood pictures
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life