Courteney Cox asks beau to move in
Los Angeles: Courteney Cox has reportedly asked boyfriend Johnny McDaid to move into her Californian mansion.
The former “Friends” actress spent time away from Snow Patrol rocker Johnny McDaid over the festive season and the break made her realise how much the musician means to her.
"Johnny went home to Ireland over the new year, while Courteney headed to Mexico with Jennifer Aniston,” as per sources.
"The time apart made her realise how serious she is about him and as soon as he got home she asked him to live with her. This is the happiest Courteney has been in a long time,” the source added.
McDaid currently resides in a guesthouse within the grounds of her home with friend Ed Sheeran.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth