Courteney Cox asks beau to move in
Los Angeles: Courteney Cox has reportedly asked boyfriend Johnny McDaid to move into her Californian mansion.
The former “Friends” actress spent time away from Snow Patrol rocker Johnny McDaid over the festive season and the break made her realise how much the musician means to her.
"Johnny went home to Ireland over the new year, while Courteney headed to Mexico with Jennifer Aniston,” as per sources.
"The time apart made her realise how serious she is about him and as soon as he got home she asked him to live with her. This is the happiest Courteney has been in a long time,” the source added.
McDaid currently resides in a guesthouse within the grounds of her home with friend Ed Sheeran.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss