Courteney Cox linked to `Cougar Town` co-star
Los Angeles: Former `Friends` star Courteney Cox has been romantically linked to her `Cougar Town` co-star Brian Van Holt again, less than a month after her divorce from David Arquette was finalised.
Cox filed legal papers to end their 12-year marriage last June and the union was formally dissolved in Los Angeles Superior Court on May 28.
Now, according to sources Cox has moved on and is dating Van Holt, her on-screen former partner.
"They`ve been going out for about six months," a source said.
The insider claims Van Holt gets on well with Cox and Arquette`s daughter Coco, adding, "The girl was extremely comfortable with Brian."
The TV pair was previously linked in 2010 but romance rumours were brushed aside. PTI
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch