Courteney Cox scouting wedding venues in Northern Ireland?
Los Angeles: Former `Friends` star Courteney Cox is reportedly scouting out possible wedding venues in Northern Ireland for her upcoming nuptials to Johnny Mc Daid.
Cox, 50, and her soon-to-be husband were given a friendly welcome to the city when they touched down at City of Derry Airport on July 23 after a romantic getaway to London, reportedly.
Dressed in a burgundy top and jeans, the actress happily posed for pictures with airport staff.
Earlier this week, the newly-engaged couple were seen arriving at Heathrow along with Cox`s 10-year-old daughter, Coco, from her relationship with ex-husband David Arquette.
The `Cougar Town` actress announced her engagement to the musician on Twitter in June after six months of dating.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes