Courteney Cox scouting wedding venues in Northern Ireland?
Los Angeles: Former `Friends` star Courteney Cox is reportedly scouting out possible wedding venues in Northern Ireland for her upcoming nuptials to Johnny Mc Daid.
Cox, 50, and her soon-to-be husband were given a friendly welcome to the city when they touched down at City of Derry Airport on July 23 after a romantic getaway to London, reportedly.
Dressed in a burgundy top and jeans, the actress happily posed for pictures with airport staff.
Earlier this week, the newly-engaged couple were seen arriving at Heathrow along with Cox`s 10-year-old daughter, Coco, from her relationship with ex-husband David Arquette.
The `Cougar Town` actress announced her engagement to the musician on Twitter in June after six months of dating.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!