Courteney Cox to marry in Ireland?
Los Angeles: Actress Courteney Cox and Irish songwriter Johnny McDaid will reportedly tied the knot in Ashford Castle, Galway, Ireland, by the end of the year.
The ‘Cougar Town’ actress has set her heart on tying the knot with McDaid in the castle after falling in love with the building when visiting her beau`s family recently.
And the couple will also host a star-studded reception in Malibu afterwards, reports contactmusic.com.
"Johnny took Courteney to Ireland to meet his family and they fell in love with Ashford Castle. They want to get married there at the end of the year and have a big bash in LA on a Malibu beach afterwards,” said a source.
The rocker, 38, proposed to the 50-year-old actress, who has 10-year-old daughter Coco with ex-husband David Arquette, in June after just six months of dating.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic