Courteney Cox to marry in Ireland?
Los Angeles: Actress Courteney Cox and Irish songwriter Johnny McDaid will reportedly tied the knot in Ashford Castle, Galway, Ireland, by the end of the year.
The ‘Cougar Town’ actress has set her heart on tying the knot with McDaid in the castle after falling in love with the building when visiting her beau`s family recently.
And the couple will also host a star-studded reception in Malibu afterwards, reports contactmusic.com.
"Johnny took Courteney to Ireland to meet his family and they fell in love with Ashford Castle. They want to get married there at the end of the year and have a big bash in LA on a Malibu beach afterwards,” said a source.
The rocker, 38, proposed to the 50-year-old actress, who has 10-year-old daughter Coco with ex-husband David Arquette, in June after just six months of dating.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Raees by rail: Suresh Prabhu orders probe into Vadodara station death
- Raees: Reasons why the Shah Rukh Khan starrer is a MUST WATCH
- Deepika Padukone reacts to comparisons with Priyanka Chopra
- Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Kaabil’: Bollywood hails film with ‘captivating storyline’
- Raees: Sunny Leone travels to Delhi by train, gets amazed by Shah Rukh Khan's stardom
- Want to be good at dating? Here are a few tips
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!