Courtney Cox dismisses engagement rumours
London: Former `Friends` star Courtney Cox has denied reports of getting engaged to boyfriend Johny Mcdaid.
There were reports that the 49-year-old actress was set to tie the know with Mcdaid, reportedly.
On being asked about the engagement rumours at the Tribeca Film Festival where she premiered her directorial debut film `Just Before I Go`, she simply said, "No."
Earlier this week, the actress sparked rumours that she was getting married to the `Snow Patrol` star when she was spotted wearing a diamond ring on her wedding finger.
While Cox and Mcdaid are not planning a wedding just yet, they collaborated for the film with the rocker contributing three songs to the soundtrack of it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- My mother is Divyanka Tripathi's fan, says Sonakshi Sinha
- Alia Bhatt on latest Grazia cover is UNMISSABLE!
- Academy retains PwC, takes steps to avoid another Oscars fiasco
- Kareena Kapoor Khan and Karisma Kapoor's shopping PIC defines sister squad goals!
- Meri Pyaari Bindu FIRST LOOK out! Parineeti Chopra and Ayushmann Khurrana set for a quirky tale
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum’ star Anas Rashid all set to get married!
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver