Cowell asks ex-girlfriend Sinitta to be son`s godmother!
Los Angeles:Singer Sinitta has revealed that her ex-boyfriend and music mogul Simon Cowell has asked her to be his son Eric`s godmother.
Lauren Silverman gave birth to Cowell`s first child and the singer shared on Twitter that the couple have asked her to be godmother to their son Eric, reportedly.
Posting a snap of herself as she cradled the six-week-old, the 45-year-old appeared to be ecstatic after speaking to the couple on Sunday, despite her previous reaction to news that the 54-year-old was expecting.
Sinitta wrote: “Wanted you to be the first (well after my mom and children) to hear about my next, serious new role... Drum roll...`
Before adding: `At Mothers Day lunch with Mom, Magdalena, Zac, @JasonJGale @SimonCowell I was asked to be godmother to Baby Eric!!!”
Sinitta and the new parents had been pictured together the previous evening when they celebrated pal, Jason Gale`s birthday at London`s Sanctum Hotel.
Sinitta had dated Simon on-and-off for 20 years after meeting him aged 14.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone talks about debut Hollywood film – ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’
- Sudarsan Pattnaik’s students pay tribute to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose – See PIC
- Koffee With Karan: Tiger Shroff opens up about his crush; Jackie Shroff talks about the leading lady of his times
- Sushant Singh Rajput perfects Salman Khan’s ‘Oh O Jaane Jana’ moves – WATCH
- When Sunny Leone played mother to Salman Khan – Shah Rukh Khan!
- Want to be good at dating? Here are a few tips
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!