Cowell asks ex-girlfriend Sinitta to be son`s godmother!
Los Angeles:Singer Sinitta has revealed that her ex-boyfriend and music mogul Simon Cowell has asked her to be his son Eric`s godmother.
Lauren Silverman gave birth to Cowell`s first child and the singer shared on Twitter that the couple have asked her to be godmother to their son Eric, reportedly.
Posting a snap of herself as she cradled the six-week-old, the 45-year-old appeared to be ecstatic after speaking to the couple on Sunday, despite her previous reaction to news that the 54-year-old was expecting.
Sinitta wrote: “Wanted you to be the first (well after my mom and children) to hear about my next, serious new role... Drum roll...`
Before adding: `At Mothers Day lunch with Mom, Magdalena, Zac, @JasonJGale @SimonCowell I was asked to be godmother to Baby Eric!!!”
Sinitta and the new parents had been pictured together the previous evening when they celebrated pal, Jason Gale`s birthday at London`s Sanctum Hotel.
Sinitta had dated Simon on-and-off for 20 years after meeting him aged 14.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why