Cruel to leak it: Lindsay on ex-lovers list
Los Angeles: Actress Lindsay Lohan thinks it was "cruel" that a list of her famous former lovers, including Justin Timberlake and Colin Farrell, was made public.
The "Mean Girls" actress wrote down names of stars she claimed to have slept with and when the list was made public, it was alleged she had left the note in a bar, but she insists she only wrote down the men`s names as part of an exercise in rehab, reportedly.
She said: "I wrote it when I was at the Betty Ford (rehab) clinic. Writing that was one of my steps in AA (Alcoholics Anonymous).
"The anonymity of that should never have been leaked - someone stole that and put it out. And that`s a really cruel thing to do," she added.
The 28-year-old said she was left "really hurt" by the publication of something so intimate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah': Tappu aka Bhavya Gandhi quits show
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals how to avoid negativity and her thoughts truly deserve an applause
- Aamir Khan one of the most inspiring person: Shraddha Kapoor
- Oscars 2017: Academy offers apology on best picture announcement gaffe
- Bob Harper suffers a heart attack, now recovering
- Yuvraj Singh celebrates wifey Hazel Keech's birthday and the cake looks awesome!
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!