Cruel to leak it: Lindsay on ex-lovers list
Los Angeles: Actress Lindsay Lohan thinks it was "cruel" that a list of her famous former lovers, including Justin Timberlake and Colin Farrell, was made public.
The "Mean Girls" actress wrote down names of stars she claimed to have slept with and when the list was made public, it was alleged she had left the note in a bar, but she insists she only wrote down the men`s names as part of an exercise in rehab, reportedly.
She said: "I wrote it when I was at the Betty Ford (rehab) clinic. Writing that was one of my steps in AA (Alcoholics Anonymous).
"The anonymity of that should never have been leaked - someone stole that and put it out. And that`s a really cruel thing to do," she added.
The 28-year-old said she was left "really hurt" by the publication of something so intimate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'