Crystal took me for a ride: Hugh Hefner
London: Playboy boss Hugh Hefner says that his former fiancee Crystal Harris took him for a "pretty nice ride".
The 85-year-old magazine mogul, who was jilted by the 25-year-old model less than a week before their planned wedding in June didn`t ever think that they would split, reported Contactmusic.
"I didn`t see it coming. I truly didn`t see it coming. I think an argument could be made that she took me for a ride, but I must say, quite frankly, it was a pretty nice ride. If she was faking it, she did it very well," he said.
However, Hefner says that their marriage may not have even worked out, as he wasn`t able to commit to former girlfriend Holly Madison.
"Where was my head? I made the commitment, quite frankly, because in a previous relationship with Holly, I had not been there in the way she wanted me to be and I just wanted to do whatever would make the relationship work with Crystal. I think I screwed up with us," Hefner added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic
- TV dude Karan Wahi is dating Jinita Sheth!
- Preity Zinta finally talks about dating her husband Gene Goodenough!
- Former 'Bigg Boss' contestants Keith Sequeira and Rochelle Rao get ENGAGED!
- Barack - Michelle Obama’s expression of love will give you relationship goals – See PICS