Cyrus behind Thicke, Patton split?
Los Angeles: Singer Robin Thicke`s marriage with actress Paula Patton fell apart because of his raunchy performance with pop star Miley Cyrus on stage.
Sources connected to the couple told tmz.com that Patton felt "utterly disrespected" when Thicke virtually simulated sex with Cyrus at the MTV Video Music Awards.
It is said that after the performance, Patton got into an argument with Thicke, telling him that he insulted her before a huge national TV audience.
The performance came as a total surprise to the actress. Cyrus had improvised the raunchy part without warning, but the "Blurred lines" singer played along and that enraged Patton.
It is said that things never got better after that. The couple argued constantly and Patton was furious that Thicke continued to party at clubs with various women.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'