Daisy Lowe, Matt Smith split?
London: Model Daisy Lowe has reportedly called off her 18-month relationship with boyfriend Matt Smith.
The couple claimed that their respective work commitments made it impossible for them to spend any quality time together and they decided to seperate, Contactmusic reported.
"This has come as a surprise to everyone. It was thought they`d be together for a really long time because they were so into each other. They always seemed so happy together. Matt was besotted with Daisy and she adored him," a source said.
While the 26-year-old actor has been in the UK all summer filming a number of TV projects, Lowe, 22, has been dividing her time between her native country and Los Angeles, where she recently posed nude for Playboy magazine.
"It`s really sad that this has happened, but as they`re both so in demand at the moment it was really difficult for them to find time together," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Brooklyn' named best British movie at BAFTA film awards
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!