Dakota Fanning doesn`t like dating
London: Actress Dakota Fanning shies away from dating because she cannot be bothered with romance until she finds the man she plans to marry.
The 18-year-old, who found fame as a child star with her performance in 2001`s ‘I Am Sam’, said her parents Steven and Heather were childhood sweethearts who married when they finished college and she wants her relationship to emulate theirs.
"I don`t really date. I have a weird vision of relationships because my parents have known each other since second grade, and they got married right out of college. I`ve always thought that`s what it`s supposed to be like, and if it`s not, then I don`t want to waste my time on it.
"Even when I was 14, I was like, `I`m not gonna marry this person. What`s the point of doing it?` It`s not me being naive. I just know what it`s supposed to be like. And I think until I feel that, I cannot be bothered."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year