Danny Boyle and Rosario Dawson split
Washington: British director Danny Boyle and actress Rosario Dawson have reportedly ended their romance.
The Slumdog Millionaire filmmaker was first linked to the `Sin City` star last year, after they worked together on new movie Trance, but they are now said to have parted ways.
A source told Britain`s Sunday Telegraph newspaper that the relationship`s fate was somewhat inevitable as they always were an unlikely couple, in many ways.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar