Danny Cipriani`s ex-lover warns Kelly Brook
Los Angeles: Actress Kelly Brook has received a warning from boyfriend Danny Cipriani`s ex-partner Jasmine Waltz, that she will not be treated good by him for long.
According to Waltz, who hooked up with Cipriani for a night before he patched up with Brook again, the footballer has a tendency to treat women according to his mood, reports thesun.co.uk.
"He is the least likely guy I know to have a proper relationship. I have experienced it first-hand. One minute he was crazy about me and then the next he was trying to hook up with other girls," Waltz said.
"I don`t know Kelly, but I would warn her that Danny is not the man to be with if she is looking for a long-term, committed partner," she added.
Waltz even went on to say that she feels sad for Brook.
"Kelly should know that in my eyes, Danny has no way of holding down a serious relationship. I feel sorry for Kelly and am pretty sure he is the kind of animal she cannot tame," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year