Danny Cipriani says bad knee not allowing him to propose to Kelly Brook
London: Danny Cipriani has revealed that he won`t be proposing to girlfriend Kelly Brook, anytime soon, because of his injured leg.
The rugby star, who got knocked down by a bus in April and is still recovering from the accident, told the Mirror that he is very happy where he is right now and he feels very fortunate to have Brook.
Cipriani, 25, said that since he has a bad knee so he definitely wouldn`t be getting down on one knee to propose any time soon.
He asserted that everyone has got their own individual wants.
According to him, some want children and marriage and some don`t. He on the other hand is not sure about his needs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai