Danny Cipriani says bad knee not allowing him to propose to Kelly Brook
London: Danny Cipriani has revealed that he won`t be proposing to girlfriend Kelly Brook, anytime soon, because of his injured leg.
The rugby star, who got knocked down by a bus in April and is still recovering from the accident, told the Mirror that he is very happy where he is right now and he feels very fortunate to have Brook.
Cipriani, 25, said that since he has a bad knee so he definitely wouldn`t be getting down on one knee to propose any time soon.
He asserted that everyone has got their own individual wants.
According to him, some want children and marriage and some don`t. He on the other hand is not sure about his needs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic
- TV dude Karan Wahi is dating Jinita Sheth!
- Preity Zinta finally talks about dating her husband Gene Goodenough!