Dating famous men easier for Katy Perry
Los Angeles: Singer Katy Perry may find fame "disgusting", but admits it`s easier to date famous men because they understand her life and schedule.
The 29-year-old, who split from singer John Mayer earlier this year and was previously married to comedian Russell Brand for 14 months, says it`s difficult for her to be in a relationship with an ordinary guy, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I`ve done that before. It`s not that they have to be famous, although there`s a level of understanding when they`re in the same business, you know? They understand what it means when you`re tired from a show or the tour`s exhausting you or if an interview went wrong...
"They know all the ins and outs, so you can just walk in to the house with a certain face and they understand, you know? Rather than, like, having to explain everything and that takes two, three hours," she was quoted by Rolling Stone magazine as saying.
Meanwhile, Perry, rumoured to be dating DJ Diplo, finds fame "disgusting".
"Fame is, I think, disgusting. And it`s really hard to separate your public life from your personal life," she said.
"I only ever just wanted to make music and be on stage and play, and offer up my perception of how I view the world, through the songs that I write. But then there`s a lot of different things that come with it, and I call them trade-offs."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rangoon movie Tweet review
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: In this Shiva temple, devotees offer broom!
- Shahid Kapoor doesn’t want to work with Kangana Ranaut? ‘Queen’ actress clears the air
- Deepika Padukone answers question on rumours about her plans to attend Oscar Awards
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays tribute to Lord Shiva with sand art
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!