Dating Harry Potter fan strange: Daniel Radcliffe
London: Daniel Radcliff has revealed that he does not want to be in a relationship with someone who is a Harry Potter buff.
The 24-year-old actor said that dating a girl who is a fan of the fantasy novel series written by J.K. Rowling, would be a "horrible and strange move", the Daily Express reported.
According to OK Magazine, Radcliff also revealed that he has not remained close with his co-star Emma Watson since completing the final film in 2011, but he is hopeful that they will come together again someday.
The `Kill Your Darlings` star has previously been linked to Erin Darke and production assistant Rosie Coker.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- Angelina Jolie's father wants Brangelina to get back together for kids
- Karan Johar wishes to embrace parenthood, says he has nurturing quality!
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘partner in crime’ Twinkle Khanna posts HILARIOUS video to celebrate 16 years of marriage – WATCH
- Here’s how you can regain your spouse’s attention
- Good news! Rannvijay Singha blessed with a baby girl