Dating is weird type of torture: Jennie Garth
Los Angeles: Actress Jennie Garth says she has mixed thoughts about dating following her split from husband, actor Peter Facinelli.
The 41-year-old and Facinelli separated last year.
"It`s fun, and it`s awful all at the same time. It`s like a weird type of torture. But it can be fun," Contactmusic.com quoted Portman as saying.
"It`s super challenging... I expected to come out of divorce and just be great at it (dating). I`m smart and I thought I could do it. How hard could it be? But I`ve realised that I have to fumble my way and create the space to really be open to learning because I don`t know how to do it," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Box Office report: Varun Dhawan, John Abraham's 'Dishoom' mints Rs 11.05 crore on opening day
- Sunny Deol my most favourite: Preity Zinta
- Singer Olly Murs hates being single
- Isla Fisher wants to play Prince in biopic
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it