Dating is weird type of torture: Jennie Garth
Los Angeles: Actress Jennie Garth says she has mixed thoughts about dating following her split from husband, actor Peter Facinelli.
The 41-year-old and Facinelli separated last year.
"It`s fun, and it`s awful all at the same time. It`s like a weird type of torture. But it can be fun," Contactmusic.com quoted Portman as saying.
"It`s super challenging... I expected to come out of divorce and just be great at it (dating). I`m smart and I thought I could do it. How hard could it be? But I`ve realised that I have to fumble my way and create the space to really be open to learning because I don`t know how to do it," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage