Dating rumours with Jennifer Lopez are annoying: Chmerkovskiy
New York: Ukranian dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy, who previously dated Karina Smirnoff and Kate Upton, says romance specualtion with a star means big trouble.
The `Dancing With The Stars` professional said after news of his dalliance with Jennifer Lopez hit the press a month ago, things hit a new and annoying level in his life, reportedly.
"I now understand why Hollywood is such a difficult place to have a good relationship in: because there`s all these interferences.
"Two people have to be so strong ? and notice I didn`t say `in love`. They have to be in love, but trust me, there`ve been situations when two people have been really in love, and all of this gets in the way and it completely ruins it," he said.
Last month it was reported that Lopez, 44, had moved on with Chmerkovskiy after ending her relationship with Casper Smart. Chmerkovskiy and Lopez were then spotted together at Connecticut nightclub Shrine.
"With the Jennifer thing, look, we`re friends and... We`re friends. This is it. This is where it ends, pretty much."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Want to be good at dating? Here are a few tips
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!