David Cassidy`s wife files for divorce
Los Angeles: Actor-musician David Cassidy`s wife Sue is set to file for divorce to end their 23-year marriage.
Tmz.com reports that Sue revealed that the decision to divorce isn`t coming out of the blue, saying, "This has been looming for some time."
But she added: "I am truly heartbroken that our marriage is ending."
However, Sue, a songwriter, didn`t reveal whether the decision to divorce has anything to do with David`s ongoing and often losing battle with alcohol, but said: "I`m glad David is getting the help he needs and I am confident he will come back better and stronger than ever."
David was arrested last month in LA for driving under influence (DUI) and is currently in rehab. This is his 3rd DUI arrest.
The couple has a son, Beau, 23.
If sources are to be believed, the couple has been living separately for the past four months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Kaabil: Hrithik Roshan flaunts new release date in Tamil, Telugu posters
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch