David Cassidy`s wife files for divorce
Los Angeles: Actor-musician David Cassidy`s wife Sue is set to file for divorce to end their 23-year marriage.
Tmz.com reports that Sue revealed that the decision to divorce isn`t coming out of the blue, saying, "This has been looming for some time."
But she added: "I am truly heartbroken that our marriage is ending."
However, Sue, a songwriter, didn`t reveal whether the decision to divorce has anything to do with David`s ongoing and often losing battle with alcohol, but said: "I`m glad David is getting the help he needs and I am confident he will come back better and stronger than ever."
David was arrested last month in LA for driving under influence (DUI) and is currently in rehab. This is his 3rd DUI arrest.
The couple has a son, Beau, 23.
If sources are to be believed, the couple has been living separately for the past four months.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Watch: Varun, Kriti's party anthem 'Manma Emotion Jaage' from 'Dilwale'
- Tamasha movie review: It's all about Ranbir, Deepika's painful yet ecstatic journey
- 'Dilwale' has a lot of twists, turns, says Varun Dhawan