David Letterman takes blame for 2009 sex scandal
Washington: David Letterman has said that he has no one to blame but himself for the 2009 sex scandal in which he admitted to having affairs with multiple ‘Late Show’ staff members.
The chat show host added in a newly released clip from the upcoming episode of ‘Oprah’s Next Chapter’ that he hurt a lot of people, ABC News reported.
Letterman revealed the affairs in an on-air statement on October 1, 2009, after a former CBS News producer attempted to extort 2 million dollars from him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ