Dax Shepard`s inexpensive wedding
Los Angeles: `Parenthood` actor Dax Shepard has revealed that he spent only USD 142 on his wedding to actress Kristen Bell.
The 38-year-old actor and Bell, who tied the knot on October 17, ditched the Hollywood trend of lavish affairs, reported Ace Showbiz.
"We went to the Beverly Hills courthouse, and all in, with fuel to get there, USD 142 out the door. I don`t yet have a ring," Shepard said.
The actor also said that after the ceremony, the couple joked that they just had the "world`s worst" and cheapest wedding.
"Friends of ours came to the courthouse, and it was just Kristen and I at this lonely courthouse, so they brought us this cake afterwards. `The World`s Worst Wedding` (written on it)," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex
- New study reveals real reason behind super sex life