Dean McDermott enters rehab post Tori Spelling cheating allegations
Washington: Dean McDermott has entered rehab after reports that he allegedly cheated on his wife Tori Spelling.
The 47-year-old actor told Us Magazine that he is really sorry for all the mistakes that he has made and for hurting his family.
He insisted that he takes full responsibility for his actions and has voluntarily checked himself into a treatment center to take care of his health and personal issues.
McDermott added that he is grateful to be getting the help he needs, so that he can become the husband and father his family deserves.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled