Debra Messing, hubby Daniel Zelman split after 11 years
New York: Debra Messing and Daniel Zelman have mutually decided to split after 11 years of marriage.
Despite the split, the ‘Will and Grace’ actress, 43, and her husband, writer-producer, 44, continue living together under one roof in New York City.
The couple, who met years ago as students at New York University, has a 7-year-old son, Roman.
“(They) privately separated earlier this year,” the New York Daily News quoted Messing’s representative as telling the Daily News.
“The decision was mutual, and they remain supportive of one another and committed to raising their son as a family,” the representative added.
“They have been separated the better part of the year but continue to live together in New York for Roman,” explained the source.
“It’s very amicable,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'