Demi Lovato opens up about Joe Jonas breakup
Washington: Demi Lovato has revealed that she was furious when Joe Jonas broke up with her.
Three years after the couple broke up, the 20-year-old X Factor judge said that she and Joe were able to get past their failed relation and maintain a friendship, Us magazine reported.
However, she confessed it wasn`t easy getting over him.
She said in an interview with ABC News that when a person goes through heartbreaks and things like that, they always have in mind somebody.
"It`s like when you hear a song on the radio that reminds you of somebody, you`re going to be reminded. `But keeping that in mind... it`s a delicate balance," she said.
She asserted that Joe and his brother Nick have always been there for her, and are literally family, and like brothers.
She said that today they share a great friendship which may not be as close as the couple used to be.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'