Demi Lovato opens up about Joe Jonas breakup
Washington: Demi Lovato has revealed that she was furious when Joe Jonas broke up with her.
Three years after the couple broke up, the 20-year-old X Factor judge said that she and Joe were able to get past their failed relation and maintain a friendship, Us magazine reported.
However, she confessed it wasn`t easy getting over him.
She said in an interview with ABC News that when a person goes through heartbreaks and things like that, they always have in mind somebody.
"It`s like when you hear a song on the radio that reminds you of somebody, you`re going to be reminded. `But keeping that in mind... it`s a delicate balance," she said.
She asserted that Joe and his brother Nick have always been there for her, and are literally family, and like brothers.
She said that today they share a great friendship which may not be as close as the couple used to be.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Farah Khan might host 'Bigg Boss 9', says Salman Khan
- When Chris Martin stunned Delhi crowd
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh keen on first look release!
- ‘ABCD 2’ dancer Nilesh Nirbhavane arrested for gang-raping mentally challenged girl
- Check out: Jacqueline Fernandez and Sidharth Malhotra's 'eye candy' avatar!